We hope that after returning home, you will maintain contact with your Alma Mater, friends and professional colleagues from Hungary. With us you can maintain your worldwide friendships and reach further learning opportunities.
Become a member of our International Alumni chapter and be part of a valuable international community. Join us and stay in touch!
The aims of the International Alumni Chapter are:
- to build a social and professional global alumni network
- to reconnect with fellow alumni and alma mater
- to keep former and current students connected to ELTE and to each other – lifelong connection
- to establish regional volunteer-led groups based on different countries.
Who can be a member of the ELTE International Alumni Chapter?
- If you graduated at any of the faculties of the Eötvös Loránd University, you can be a member. Join us!
- If you graduated at an other university but you had student status at ELTE at least during one semester through the international student mobility, you can be a member. Join us!
Chapter leader: Ferenc Takó